Sunday, August 31, 2014

Love and Nurturing


Over the last 25 years, I have been privileged to know Michael Tobias, and count him as one of my best friends as well as my principle personal mentor.  As President of the Dancing Star Foundation, Michael, alongside his equally impressive life partner and wife, Jane Gray Morrison, works tirelessly on a broad playing field to protect the biodiversity of the Earth, and to champion the welfare of both wild and domestic animals. The  dozens of books they have authored, dozens of films they have made,  the countless lectures they have given, and the assertive initiatives they have launched, are a powerful reflection of their commitment to the precious living fabric of our planet.  





I can say without reservation that no one has done more to shape my personal worldview than Michael and Jane. Their example and their inspiration are prime motivation for many of the choices I have made in my own life.  The ecstatic truth behind this blog is about love, and nurturing.

Here is the first of a number of short videos of the wisdom of Michael Tobias that I will be inserting in this blog  in the coming months....  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HKvtLt7mnI


No comments:

Post a Comment